Grain Processing Corporation (GPC) has earned a reputation for excellence as a leading supplier of animal & pet nutrition, crude corn oil and corn germ in addition to our standard line of feed ingredients. GPC caters to the specific needs of our customers by providing products which are customized to their exact specifications.
- GPC applies a wet-milling/distilling process to separate corn into various components
- Starches are first separated from the protein and fibrous portion of the kernel
- The protein portion is the golden-colored feed ingredient, 60% protein corn gluten meal
- The fibrous portion is combined with corn condensed distillery solubles to produce corn gluten feed
- GPC produces corn gluten feed in dry pellets and loose form as well as wet feeds. Corn condensed distillery solubles are marketed as an excellent source for liquid feed applications
- GPC also markets hexane-free crude corn oil and whole kernel corn germ
- All of these products are marketed around the world