industrial starch products
|CONTROL® polymers product requests|
|CONTROL® I-10F polymer CONTROL® 1920 polymer||CONTROL® I-166 polymer CONTROL® I-99F polymer|
CONTROL® I-166 Polymer
Grain Processing Corporation’s CONTROL® I-166 polymer is used as a depressant in the phosphate beneficiation process to increase the efficiency of the floatation separation.
- Corn-based renewable polymers (liquid starch paste)
- Significant improvement of phosphate recovery in the beneficiation process
- Ease of use
- No cooking necessary
- Long-term stability under varied conditions
- Addition rates of less than 0.1% are effective
Oil Well Drilling applications
Filtration Control Agents
- CONTROL® I-99F polymer is a modified non-pregelatinized corn starch
- CONTROL® I-10F polymer is a corn starch designed for lime based drilling fluids incurring minimum bottom hole temperatures of 150°F
- CONTROL® I-166 provides immediate functionality because of its liquid monomolecular dispersion
- CONTROL® I-166 polymer also provides shale control
- CONTROL® 1920 polymer is a deflocculant. It is a nondispersive thinner designed for lime based drilling fluids and can control calcium solubility.
CONTROL® is a registered trademark of Grain Processing Corporation.